• Conference of Recent advances of Otolaryngology Adennebrooke Hospital Cambridge UK July 1984.
• Alexandria International conference on Surgery of the Nose and Paranasal Sinuses, April 1990.
• Speaker: Prosthetic Rehabilitation after total Maxillectomy.
• Alexandria International conference on Surgery of Oropharyngeal tumors, April 1991.
- Speaker: Tumors of the parapharyngeal space.
• National Saudian conference on Common E.N.T. Problems, King Fahad Hospital Hofuf, Oct. 1992.
• First International conference on ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, Jeddah Saudi Arabia April 1993.
• International Symposium on Surgical Emergencies king Fahad Hospital Hofuf Feb. 1994.
- Speaker: Management of the facial nerve injury.
• First International Congress on Maxillo-facial Prosthetics, April 1994, Palm Spring, Los Angelos California. USA.
• The Art of Rhinoplasty conference, August 13-17-1994. San Francisco California USA.
• Strasbourg Osteognthesis Research group workshop on Osteosynthesis techniques Jeddah, March 30-31, 1996.
• Speaker: case Presentation and experience.
• 5 th Annual conference on Disease of the Nose and Paranasal sinuses.
(The Egyptian ORL Society) March 4-5, 1999, Cairo –Egypt.
• Speaker: Cranio-facial Approach for Nasopharyngeal angio-
fibroma with intracranial Extension.
• 6 th Annual conference on Diseases of the Nose and paranasal Sinuses (The Egyptian ORL Society) March 9-10, 2000 Cairo-Egypt.
• 7 th workshop on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery June 6-9-2000 new kasr El Aini Teaching Hospital, Cairo-Egypt.
• The 2 nd Tanta International Meeting on Head and Neck and Skull Base Surgery. January 18-2001 Cairo-Egypt.
• 7 th Annual Conference on Diseases of the Nose and Paranasal Sinuses (the Egyptian ORL Society, Rhinology 2001) March 21-22-2001 Cairo –Egypt. Speaker: Tumors of the parapharyngeal space.
• 8th Annual Conference on Diseases of the Nose and Paranasal Sinuses March 22-23, 2002 Cairo – Egypt.
• The Annual Scientific Congress on Quality Assurance System in Mansoura university Hospitals present and future October 31 st – November 2 nd 2001
• The 3 rd Mansoura Oncology & Nuclear medicine Conference April 24- 26, 2002Crown Plaza Resort , Sharm El- Sheikh , Egypt
• The 12 th workshop on endoscopic sinus surgery organized by ENT department, kasr El Aini faculty of medicine
December 17 -20, 2002 Cairo Egypt.
• The annual Scientific Meeting of the ENT Department , Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University March, 6-8, 2003 Sharm El- Sheikh, Egypt.
• The first Workshop on Snoring & Obstructive Sleep Apnea which was held on Ain Shams University Specialized Hospital April 10 – 11- , 2003
• Alexandria 21st International Combined ORL Congress April 17-19, 2003 Hilton Green Plaza Alexandria, Egypt.
• The Third Mansoura Symposium on Phoniatrics Entitled "Phoniatric problems in ORL Practice” 25th September 2003, Mansoura El- Gezira Hotel, Mansoura – Egypt.
- Speaker: Management Velopharyngeal Incompetence.
• The First International Mansoura Dental Conference, Mansoura University, Faculty of Dentistry15-17- October, 2003.
• The 2 nd Annual Conference on Recent Advances in Pharyngeal Diseases, February 13, 2004 Shebin El – Kom.
• Alexandria 22nd International Combined ORL Congress April 6-9, 2004 Helnan Palestine.
• The Second Workshop on Snoring & Obstructive Sleep Apnea Which Was held on Ain Shams University Specialized Hospital April 25 – 26- , November 2004
• The Third Annual Meeting of Specialized Medical Centers Sharm El- Sheikh , International , Hospital , Egypt .25-28-January , 2005
• The 4 nd Meeting of the Otolarngoloy Dept. Tanta University in collaboration with the Egyptian ORL Society, February 17- 20, 2005 – Cairo, Egypt.
• The 4 rd Scientific Meeting of the ENT Dept. Cairo University with presentation of a paper titled: Management Congenital anomalies of the nose, March 9-10, 2005 Cairo, Egypt.
• The 11 th Annual Conference on Diseases of the Nose & Paranasal Sinuses and for his presentation of paper titled “Management Congenital Nasal Clefts" March 23-25, 2005 Cairo - Egypt.
• Alexandria 23rd International Combined ORL Congress April 13-15, 2005 Alexandria – Egypt.